Accurate proof predicting color and contents
Released in May 2007
For many years in China Founder has been providing high quality software for page design, production, output and flexible workflow. At the end of 1999 Founder released a digital proof plug-in based on Founder EagleRIP to satisfy publishing requirements. Nowadays EagleRIP is widely used by printers, publishers, advertisers and design agencies.
With the development of new digital printers, in 2001 Founder launched EagleProof, a new generation of pre-RIP digital proofing software, to meet the rapidly increasing requirements of its customers. Since then Founder's innovative proofing software has been regularly enhanced. EagleProof uses its own RIP kernel and X-Rite's Color Management Module.
Founder EagleProof has the following features:
EagleProof implements a new dot shape resulting from extensive research by Founder's R&D Centre. This new dot shape ensures smooth gradients and accurate reproduction.
It adopts new color arithmetic. With the color management functionalities of EagleProof 4.0, users can easily and effectively take advantage of their existing proofing hardware to simulate the press environment.
Easy to Use
EagleProof puts all commonly used parameters together. Users can configure parameters quickly and very easily.
Last Minute Modification
EagleProof allows users to preview jobs, check parameters, and modify some of parameters
at the last minute prior to printing. If parameters are not correctly defined they may be modified instead of re-RIPping the file. The modified parameters can take effect immediately upon printing.
There is a very fast Preview function. Founder EagleProof supports pre-RIPing and post-RIPing previews. With the preview function, you can zoom in, zoom out, and rotate. Auto Ganging
The auto ganging function automatically arranges the position of bitmaps on large size output paper, saving time, media and cost.
Spot Color Proofing
EagleProof allows facilitates spot colors. You can separately define, edit and calibrate individual spot colors.
With the Black Retain function, Founder EagleProof is able to print black areas with pure black ink, saving the cost of process color inks.
EagleProof provides a Color Tune function. Using Color Tune curves generated by the DotGain tool, users can conveniently implement fine adjustments to produce enhanced quality.
EagleProof supports direct printing from Macintosh® and Windows™ PCs through a network.
Hot Folder Printing
EagleProof provides an auto-print function. It will monitor Hot Folders that enable the auto-print function, locates files in the folders, and process them automatically.
- New Color Calibration Tool with circular fine-tuning, makes it easier to achieve lower Delta E values
- lMake ICC profiles without using 3rd party software
- Supports PANTONE® color libraries, easy to simulate spot colors
- Supports PS, PDF, EPS, TIFF 8-bit file formats and more
- Automatic tiling and ganging
- Flexible network printing: NT Pipe, AppleTalk & Hot Folder
- Powered by X-Rite Color Technology with Color Calibration support using X-Rite Eye-One, Eye-One I/O, DTP20, 41, 45 & 70.
- Supports leading digital proofing devices from Epson, HP, Canon and even the latest one and more others.
- SDK (Software Development Kit) available for OEMs
PANTONE® and other Pantone, Inc. trademarks are the property of Pantone, Inc.
Recommended System Configuration
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4, 2 GHz processor
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 2003 or Windows XP
- Memory: 512 Megabyte or more
- Hard Disk: Hard Disk with 20 Gigabytes free or Ultra SCSI Hard Disk with 40 Gigabytes of free space, 10000 rpm or higher
- Display: 15 inches, 1024 x 768 32-bit color display
- Network: 100MB Ethernet